Arizona Camera Club Council (ACCC)- 2017 Spring Roundup Projected Image Competition:
- Award for Best Travel Image
Arizona Camera Club Council (ACCC)- 2016 Spring Roundup Print Competition:
-1st Place Monochrome Print (also selected as Best of Show from over 370 print images submitted)
-3rd Place Monochrome Print (also selected for Robert Metz Award for Best Monochrome Print given by the Camera Guild of Sun City)
Sedona Arts Center(SAC):
- 2nd and 3rd Place awards in Photography/Professional Category, 2017 Annual Member's Juried Exhibition, March 2017.
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Place Awards in the Photography/Digital Emerging Artist Category, 2016 Annual Member’s Juried Exhibition, March 2016.
Sedona Camera Club (SCC):
-Ellsworth Schnebly Memorial Award for Best Overall Digital Image, 2015-2016
-Overall Print and Digital Divisions Judges Score Winner, 2015-2016 & 2016-2017
-Print Division Judges Score Winner, 2015-2016 & 2016-2017
- Ray Reed Memorial Award for Best Overall Print, 2014-2015 & 2016-2017
- Best Creative Print, 2014-2015
-3rd place award, SCC exhibit at Sedona PhotoFest, May 2015, as judged by PhotoFest 2015 keynote Speaker Joyce Tennyson.
-Finalist, Perspectives Photo Contest, Viewbug.com, March 2015. (reference: www.viewbug.com/photo/45024141)
-Sedona Arts Center 37th Annual Juried Member’s Exhibition, Mar 3- Apr 3, 2017
- National Parks-100 Years-James Gallery, Phippen Museum, Prescott, AZ, Oct. 16, 2016-Jan. 22, 2017.
-Member's Co-Op Exhibition, Sedona Arts Center, Art Barn, Aug 5-28,2016
-Gallery 25N.com/Art-Competition.net online international exhibition " Black & White Photography", June 2016.
-Sedona Arts Center 36th Annual Juried Member’s Exhibition, Mar 4-28, 2016
-SCC Member Exhibit, Sedona Library, Oct. 2015 & Oct. 2016
-SCC Exhibit (juried), PhotoFest 2015, Sedona Arts Center, May 1-8, 2015.